High-quality electrolytic copper foil is used as the current collector for the anode of Lithium-Ion Batteries. This copper has a thickness of 9 um and a width of 170 mm. Weight:32kg.
Specifications of Copper Foil
- Thicknesses : 9 um
- Width : 170 mm (other width available)
- Length : variable
- Areal density (g/m2) : 85-87
- Composition : Cu ≥99.8%, Fe < 0.0010%, Bi < 0.00020%, Pb < 0.0005%
- Tensile strength : ≥305 MPa
- Normal elongation : 3.0%
- High temperature elongation (180℃) : 2.5%
- Anti oxidization (heating at 230℃ for 30min): No oxidation of points on the surface, the color does not change
- Surface roughness: Less than 0.35 um for drum side, Less than 4.0 um for matte side
- Surface tension (dyne/cm) : 68 drum side and matte side
There are no reviews yet.